четверг, 3 января 2013 г.


Friends, sad story about how you can stay without goods and money related scams from 360Precision. In the beginning, when I was not experienced, then chose a non-functional and low-quality products: the panoramic head 360Precision Adjuste MK2. Looking at a beautiful site, I contacted a guy Matthew, graciously received from him all necessary instructions and made a payment for goods by bank transfer. As a result, by ordering it March 4, 2012 I still do not get it! Within 2 months, sent more than 10 e. letters to all the possible addresses of the company, through the feedback contact form on the site, but the answer came only three letters. In each letter, they claimed that the parcel will be sent next week. And then completely stopped responding. Money 360Precision also did not return, so they just stole them! After that case, reading the forums, I saw that the people are in the same situation, and even sue them. Someone still got the purchase and made her photographs, which show very poor quality performance, protruding bolts, bumps, there are no additional accessories and spare parts http://www.kevingreig.co.uk/360precision/360precision.htm I think that they have long produce nothing, and simply steal money. I filed an application to the English Police. If you value your time and honestly earned money - never buy anything at 360Precision - they are thieves, cheaters and louts!

Here are the links to the forums and sites where customers write their review about 360 Precision. Peoples write that did not receive any of their order or money.  If someone got something  - it was rubbish.


The funny thing is that Matthew swindler enough for all the time and words, but no conscience.

I'm a real customer. Here is my correspondence  with 360Precision and description of the situation: 

March 4, 2012 in the company of 360Precision was made the order № 360P2800046941 on panoramic tripod head 360Precision Adjuste MK2. March 8, 2012 Matthew on  e-mail  sent an invoice. March 12, 2012 № 360P2800046941 order in the amount of £ 580.00 was paid in full and sent the payment confirmation:

To 360Precision Orders <support@360orders.zendesk.com>15 march 2012
Hello. Please check the flow of funds by Invoice №360P2800046941 Money transfer was carried
out on March 12. Waiting for your reply with confirmation and information on the administration of the order.
From Matthew Rogers <matthew@360precision.com> 15 march 2012
Hi,The money went into the account today so well be able to ship out next week.
Matt

To 360Precision Orders <support@360orders.zendesk.com> 21 march 2012
Hello, can I please get an update on the shipping time for my order №360P2800046941 Thanks.
On this letter and 3 other similar letters dated 25, 27 and 28 march were no response.

To <shipping@360precision.com >29 march 2012 г
I want get an update on the shipping time for my order №360P2800046941 !!!!
From Matthew Rogers <matthew@360precision.com> 31 march 2012
Hi,All current orders will be shipped out before the end of next week.
Matthew Rogers
360Precision Ltd

To 360Precision Orders <support@360orders.zendesk.com> 5 april 2012
Hello. Within 7 days, I demand to delivery of finished Order of 04.03.2012 №360P2800046941on the panoramic tripod head 360Precision Adjuste MK2 in an amount of 1 pc. and specify the exact date of departure OR return the money in full £ 580.00 in my bank account. Please let me know of your decision immediately! Because your company has a rule not to respond to incoming messages, I am sending this letter to all known to me the following addresses:
orders@360precision.com
support@360precision.com
matthew@360precision.com
stuart@360precision.com
shipping@360precision.com
and through the feedback form on the website, and Customer Support.
No response.

To: orders@360precision.com, support@360precision.com, matthew@360precision.com,
stuart@360precision.com, shipping@360precision.com 14 april 2012
Your behavior is outrageous! I sincerely can not understand how the company,
which once produced a quality product is no longer fulfill its obligations to
customers and has become an ordinary thieves and crooks! I ask you to return
the money that I earned honestly, unlike you!
From Matthew Rogers <orders@360precision.com> 14 april  2012
I told you in three emails that your order was shipping towards the end of this week. Clearly you've not read the emails. I also asked you to NOT CC emails to multiple addresses as my server blocks them. The live stock page on the 360Precision website also clearly states 21-28 days shipping on the Adjuste MK2, this time starts AFTER we receive cleared payment. We only received your cleared payment into our account on the 20th of March. Before you start abusing people via email and making unfounded allegations you might want to actually read
our website and emails. Your order will ship next week as per the delivery schedule on the website and our emails. Next time you place an order for a product you might want to spend a few minutes reading the terms and conditions of such order.
Matthew Rogers
360Precision Ltd

To Matthew Rogers <orders@360precision.com> 14 april 2012
For 7 e-mails and few messages through the feedback form on the website, and Customer Support from you the answer came only 3. In each of these letters, you say that the order will be shipped next week. I have reviewed the information on your site and see that it has been more than 30 days from the date of transfer of money into your account! Perhaps you've forgotten, but the fact receive payment you have confirmed in a letter dated 15/03/2012:
"Matthew Rogers <matthew@360precision.com> 15 march 2012 г
Hi,The money went into the account today so well be able to ship out next week.
Matt"
Since these terms of delivery have been violated, I am asking for a refund on Order №360P2800046941 !
No response.

To 360Precision Orders <support@360orders.zendesk.com> 18 april 2012
I revoke the order №360P2800046941, because the delivery time specified on your site, have been violated. In this connection, I had to buy the product from another company. In your company's products I no longer need! Return the money paid for this order in full, namely, £580.00 in my bank account!
Bank details: .......
No response.

To Matthew Rogers <matthew@360precision.com>, stuart@360precision.com, support@360precision.com 23 april 2012
How long do you intend to keep quiet and pretend that didn't get the messages?In your opinion is it a serious business, diligent work and honestly earned money?I don't agree with that! I'm still waiting for a refund upon order №360P2800046941 Bank details have been sent to you in a previous letter.
No response.

As of 02.01.2013 the company 360Precision NOT DELIVERED product of order № 360P2800046941, namely panoramic tripod head 360Precision Adjuste MK2 and NOT RETURNED the money to the amount of £580.00.


After 8 months of total silence Matthew rose from the dead and asked me some stupid questions. It happened immediately after placing my post on the forum. In my adequate question  - answer from him naturally not followed. Apparently he again fell into a coma... 

From Matthew Rogers <matthew@360precision.com> 3 january 2013
Hi,
I'm working out what we can do to resolve the issue but I need some answers to the follow questions:
1. Why did you not inform us that the package was never delivered ?
2. Why did you wait EIGHT MONTHS to reach out but via a public forum that I never frequent ?
3. What do you expect us to be able to do after EIGHT MONTHS ?
By the time you cancelled the order it had already shipped and we simply asked you to return it. From
we're I'm sitting the fact that you've waited over 8 months to try and resolve the issues is extremely fishy.
The last email correspondence I have from you was on the 23rd of April which you never replied to. I
simply assumed you decided to keep the product.
Matt
To Matthew Rogers <matthew@360precision.com> 3 january 2013
Send me a scan of the invoice to send the order № 360P2800046941 transportation company FedEx. With the signature of the recipient that the order delivered.
No response.



I started this thread so that other people do not fall into the same situation

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий